The SCTI Test Center is located on the SCTI Main Campus, in Building 2, through the doors marked STUDENT SERVICES. Parking is free near the Proctor Road entrance in the Visitor's parking.
All test takers must bring valid government-issued photo identification, like a driver's license, passport, or military identification. See Test Taker Guidelines.
TESTING IS SCHEDULED BY APPOINTMENT. Call the SCTI Test Center at (941) 924-1365, extensions 62322 or 62236 for your testing appointment.
Considering a Law Enforcement Career? *Click here to view a tutorial titled "CJBAT Test Preparation for Law Enforcement Officer and Correction Officer".
The SCTI Test Center also offers appointments for the following exams:
- Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)
- College and University Test Proctoring Services
- Adobe Certified Associate Certification Exam
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exam
- Intuit QuickBooks Certified User Certification Exam
- American Culinary Federation Certification Exam
- School District Human Resource Employment Testing
- Florida Ready-to-Work
The SCTI Test Center is an Authorized Test Center for:
monthly calendar & HOURS
Please Note revisions are sometimes made to these calendars
Click on the Test Center Calendars above for daily hours of operation.
SPECIAL HOURS OR CLOSURES:
Closed Thursday, November 27 and Friday, November 28, 2014 for the Thanksgiving Holiday
Hesi Test Registration Form and general information on the HESI Exam.
TABE MAILOUT REQUEST FORM
Click here for the Proctor Request Form and Policies and Procedures for anyone requesting the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) to be mailed out of state.